This particular project, called ‘FareShareLate’, is in its 3rd year and provides a vital lifeline to 18 grassroots community projects. In a recent survey of beneficiaries, 93% found the service extremely valuable (the other 7% ‘quite valuable’) and this quote sums up why:
Many homeless people will not have anything to eat for the day, so thank you for the sandwiches. It would be very expensive for us to buy sandwiches as we don’t get funding and depend on donations.
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.